Welcome to the web-presentation of
K-BIO Institute for Cellbiotechnology and Immunology GmbH
Autologous Cancer Immunotherapy, Autologous Vaccine AHICE, for Cancer After-Care, against auto-immune diseases and for prevention.
Autologous cancer immunotherapy, autologous cancer vaccine AHICE is advantageous because of the absence of allergic reactions and carry no risks of viral infection, like Hepatitis B or C or HIV (AIDS), etc..
On the contrary. Successful fight of viral infections - for example, successful elimination of HPV cervical infections, which otherwise lead to cervical cancer - testify to the extraordinary effectiveness of the autologous vaccine AHICE Autologous cancer immunotherapy, autologous cancer vaccine AHICE, is distinguished by its unique target cell specificity and selectivity against cancer- and metastatic-cells.
Normally, the recognition of cancer cells in vivo by autologous immune system is not possible, because of “escape mechanisms intelligence” of cancer cell DNA (⇒ masking or disguise of autonomous cell shape to escape any attack to that cell from outside).
AHICE´s KEY POINT
It is therefore absolutely necessary that the "masking" of the cancer cell surface is previously being removed/cleaved, to make them"recognisable" by autologous immune system. This procedure is absolutely necessary.
Only after this AHICE pre-treatment of isolated cancer cells, body´s own immune system became able to recognise these cancer cells as differentiated pathologically.
This means, that patient’s own immune system will get specific informations of the altered shape of cancer cells. Studies have showed that this specific "antigen" information is stored in the CD45RO+ lymphocytes. However, it is lost after immune system suppression by analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs, corticoids, cytostatics and cell destruction by the action of high-energy rays.
After that, body´s immune system starts to kill the so identified cancer cells via antigen specific activation of natural killer cells(NKC´s) and very complex mechanism of programmed cell death, called "apoptosis", as the unique intelligent, physiological “antigen-searching and selectively eliminating pharmacon (⇒ medicine)”.
This is a brief explanation of the indescribably complex immune response, which is unique intelligent directed, autonomous and auto-regulating itself (dependent on kind and amount of identified antigen), highly specific, but very complex immunological / biochemical mechanism.
Cancer Immunotherapy AHICE. Benefits
- Highly target cell specificity, provided via the unique “selectivity, detection and apoptotic elimination ability against the recognised antigens of cancer cells, reached by complete “antigen specific” immune-stimulation and attack of patient’s own immune-system.
- There are none side effects recorded, because of the autologous production of AHICE.
- The in vivo Effectiveness is proved in multicentric clinical trials until now at several carcinomata.
- Autologous cancer immunotherapy, autologous cancer vaccine AHICE is applicable on various carcinoma-kinds and -stages (exceptions: leukaemiae / lymphomas).
- Autologous cancer immunotherapy AHICE can applied also in combination with the conservative tumourtherapy (e.g. radiation- and/or chemotherapy) theoretically, but, it must be emphasised, that the therapeutic effect occurred, may depend upon the high level of suppression of immune system, derived on duration and strength of applied chemotherapy or/and radiation.
- Special preparations of immunological blood treatment AHICE against auto-immune diseases have recorded remarkable results therapeutically also at rheumatoid-arthritis, Hashimoto Thyreoiditis, auto-thrombocytopenie, Morbus Waldenström, MS, Morbus Crohn, Colitis Ulcerosa and other auto-immune-diseases (clinical trials by named oncological departments of universities).
K-BIO Institute is searching in Immunology/Biochemistry/Cell-Biology/Radio-Biology and is willing to co-operate scientifically with appropriate medicinal institutions, for broader statistical verification of the remarkable clinical AHICE treatment results.
Furthermore Informations → contact
next → Investors
next → CEO Researcher
next → medularythyroidcancer
next → AutoImmuneDiseases
next → MorbusWaldenstroem
next → peritoneal cancer
next → prostate cancer
next → morbus crohn
back → Home, Language